Join 2,898 other followers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 8 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 9 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
November 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: ayurveda
March saw the opening of a brand-spanking-new holistic centre in the heart of Milan: City ZEN Milano…and boy is this place breathtaking! Words are definitely not enough in this case, so i’m just gonna show you… But you should really … Continue reading
After what seemed like forever, 1h & 15min stuck in number-to-bumper traffic, i finally got to the Yoga Shala (30mins late) and what i managed to catch of the afternoon Meditation-Pranayama-&-Chanting Session was the following….well more like Pranayama-&-Chanting session, because … Continue reading
oh how i would have loved to meet this man…such a shame.
Yoga and Ayurveda go hand in hand…needless to say, it’s very important to be aware of the food/fuel we put into our bodies and the effects it is having on our bodies….many ailments are linked to our digestion, and hence … Continue reading
I came across this interesting article on Elephant Journal A Yogi’s Healthy Diet Guide According to Ayurvedic Principles by Yara Coelho and i wanted to share with you: Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, is the ancient mother of natural and holistic … Continue reading