Join 2,898 other subscribers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 10 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 11 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
I came across this interesting article on Elephant Journal A Yogi’s Healthy Diet Guide According to Ayurvedic Principles by Yara Coelho and i wanted to share with you: Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, is the ancient mother of natural and holistic medicines. The depth of this medicine goes beyond diagnostic, treatment, and prognostic. Ayurveda includes all aspects of human nature: physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Ayurvedic medicine is not concerned with treating syndromes and illnesses alone, but guides people into healthy lifestyles. Nutrition is one of the most important aspects of balanced health for Ayurveda. It categorizes people into three main types, or Doshas: Vata (air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (earth), offering very personalized guidelines for each individual.
This entry was posted in ayurveda, nutrition and tagged air, ayurveda, Ayurvedic medicine, balance, digestive system, dosha's, earth, fire, india, kapha, kapha diet, Kapha Diet Kaphas, nutrition, pitta, pitta diet, Pitta Diet Pittas, prana, sattvic diet, traditional medicine, vata, vata diet, Vata Diet Vatas, yara coelho, yogi's diet. Bookmark the permalink.