Join 2,898 other subscribers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 11 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 1 year ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
Daily Archives: October 20, 2012
Rishikesh – Half Way!
Crazy but it’s true…we’ve already reached the half way point! Scary stuff…two weeks have just flown by! And it’s even scarier to think that the next two weeks will be even more intense and will pass even faster! Today we … Continue reading
Posted in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Travels Tagged asana, dharana, dhyana, downward dog, jala neti, kriyas, lakshman jhula, miso soup, nyamas, patanjali mantra, pranayama, pratyahara, rishikesh, samadhi, scorpion, sushi, tattvaa yoga shala rishikesh, the eight limbs of yoga, uddiyana bandha, vegetarian sushi, yamas Leave a comment