Join 2,898 other subscribers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 10 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 11 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
It just occurred to me, that just in case any of you are traveling to any of these European cities anytime soon and want to specifically go to an Ashtanga Yoga studio, you might find these addresses handy: Madrid: Ashtanga Yoga Mysore House Madrid Ashtanga Yoga Madrid Paris: Mysore Yoga Paris Ashtanga Yoga Paris Milan: Scuola di Ashtanga Yoga Milano Milano Ashtanga Yoga And with these places in mind…or bookmarked 😉 you can now practice happily whilst traveling 🙂 Nite nite x
This entry was posted in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Corsi di yoga a Milano, Milano Italy, Travels and tagged ashtanga, ashtanga vinyasa, ashtanga vinyasa yoga, ashtanga yoga, ashtanga yoga madrid, ashtanga yoga mysore house madrid, ashtanga yoga paris, Elena de Martin, france, health, healthy-living, italy, lino miele, madrid paris, Mi.As.Yo. Milano Ashtanga Yoga, milan, milano ashtanga yoga, mysore yoga paris, primary series, scuola di ashtanga yoga milano, spain, sri k pattabhi jois, yoga, yoga madrid, yoga studio. Bookmark the permalink.