Join 2,898 other subscribers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 12 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 1 year ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Dirección España: Madrid
As you may have guessed from my twitter updates, little Winston & I have taken a little trip to MADRID! We’re here for 6 days ready to try out all the tapas, try some Rioja, Tempranillo, and any other wine, … Continue reading
Posted in Travels Tagged edamame beans, food, hangout places, restaurants, travel, vacation Leave a comment
Breath of the Gods ~ A Journey to the Origins of Modern Yoga
So as you guys know, on sunday i went to watch this movie…started at 21.15 and ended at around 23:00 can’t remember exactly what time it was….i just remember it being late. The movie was quite long – at least … Continue reading
Yoga Movie Tonight!
Tonight i’ll be going to Spazio Oberdan to watch a Yoga movie “Il Respiro degli Dei – Un Viaggio Alla Scoperta dello Yoga Moderno” (The Breath of the Gods – A Journey to the Discovery of Modern Yoga). Showing … Continue reading
With India getting closer and closer day by day (tho i do have to wait 6 months until i actually leave!), with my ashtanga preparation…well why not continue with this theme? Mysore Magic – Yoga at the Source is … Continue reading
Festa della Musica – a little more info!
The Fête de la Musique, also known as World Music Day, is a music festival taking place on June 21. The idea was first broached in 1976 by American musician Joel Cohen, then employed by the national French radio station … Continue reading