Join 2,898 other subscribers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 12 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 1 year ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
Daily Archives: June 17, 2014
But, are you getting enough Protein?
As a Vegetarian, and now a Vegan, i get asked this a lot – mostly by my family members, but also from other people when they find out about my lifestyle choice. I don’t normally post about about vegetarianism/veganism because … Continue reading
Posted in nutrition Tagged 8 limbs of yoga, ahimsa, curcuma, food choices, golden turmeric milk, happy cow, happycow.net, life choices, lifestyle, mindbodygreen, non-harming, non-violence, quinoa, the healthy eating guide, turmeric, vegan, vegan protein, veganism, vegankit.com, veganoutreach.org, veganstreet.com, vegetarianism, vegeterian, yamas 7 Comments