- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 2 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 3 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 2 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 2 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
With the new year come new changes! I am no longer teaching at Zambala, but instead have a few new and exciting projects coming up or that have already started! *New* English Vinyasa Flow class at Active English in via Balestrieri 8 – a new place in town for non-English-Mother-Tongue’s to lean and practice their English whilst doing something fun! Classes here are every Monday 6.30-8pm and Friday 12.30-2pm ~ classes start Monday 27th Jan! Vinyasa Flow class at Latin Gem has had a time change! Now from 7.15pm to 8.30pm! This has been shifted by an hr so that you don’t have to rush to class! *New* Ashtanga Vinyasa class at All That Jazz in Segrate! Lessons in Segrate are BACK! Every Wednesday from 8.30 – 10pm! Come sweat it out on the mat! 🙂 There you have it folks – all of the changes and amends and addons! For an up-to-date schedule, check out the classes page! Have an awesome evening! Off to teach at Yogamati now! Ciao x
This entry was posted in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Corsi di yoga a Milano, ctyoga, Free Class, Gratis, Milano Italy, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Dinamico and tagged Active English, All That Jazz, english yoga lessons in milan, latin gem, lezioni di yoga in inglese a milano, nuovi corsi di yoga a segrate, segrate, via balestrieri 8, yoga a segrate. Bookmark the permalink.