Join 2,897 other followers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 5 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 7 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
And so the Sonica Dance Festival ended…it was lots of fun…we left at 1.30am on the 1st of August, lots of toilet/food/coffee/tea breaks and 847miles later we finally arrived at our destination! 5 days living in a tent, surrounded by beautiful people, amazing deco, forest and atmosphere…and i even got to teach a yoga class too! …miss you Sonica! See you next year 🙂 Here’s a few snaps from the Festival.
This entry was posted in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, ctyoga, festivals, Travels and tagged avellino, san martino valle caudina, Sonica Dance & PsyTrance Festival, sonica dance festival, Sonica Dance Festival 2013, Sonica Reloaded, Sonica Reloaded 2013, Sonica Reloaded 2014, The Duke's Forest. Bookmark the permalink.