So after what seems and probably is a looooong time, i have gotten my hands on some photo’s snapped up at the Yoga Festival in Milan. I ended up going on Saturday 15th October – and took part in a free yoga class with Parsifal Yoga, who by the way, are organizing 108 Sun Salutes on Sunday 6th November – unfortunately i will be in London at this time, but if you happen to be in Milan or Verona – why not challenge yourself to 108 Surya Namaskar’s? See image below for more info on the event: And now for some snippets of the free yoga class i went to:
I’d like to thank Mr. Jack for the photo’s, who was kind enough to capture these moments with his iPhone, Grazie.
Before i go to bed, i’d like to say that it was definitely interesting going to a class that was led in Italian ~ it’s funny how easily one can confuse themselves when the instructions are in a different language…it took me a few mins to get into it, but then it wasn’t so bad 🙂 I should go to more italian yoga classes so that i can pick up the lingo and eventually teach in Italian…ah the day!
fyi – i did mention earlier that i’m off to London ~ flying out this Saturday 5th Nov and back in Milan on Tuesday 8th ~ whilst there, guess who’s workshop i’m attending????
You’re gonna have to wait a few more days to find out 😉
Nite nite x
Join 2,897 other followers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 5 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 7 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)