Just in case you never made it to the Yoga Flash Mob in May…..not to worry! The Evolve Wellness Centre are organizing, not 1, but TWO more flash mobs! First one up is the: facebook event page.
Next up is going to be awesome & on a much bigger scale than the last one – this time we’re going GLOBAL!
www.evolvewellnesscentre.com). If you want organise your city in the Global Yoga Flash Mob, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
& for a quick reminder of just how awesome the last one was, click on the link below! 🙂
Yoga Flash Mob, Trafalgar Square, May 10 2011
Hope you’re all having a great Bank Holiday Monday…If you’re bored & not quite sure what to do…you can always watch Enlighten Up!
The main characters are Kate, a Boston-based documentarian with a rock-solid confidence in the transformative power of yoga; & her subject Nick — a Manhattan journalist — who espouses deep-seated skepticism and resistance to yoga as a system of thought and physio-spiritual regeneration.
Nick’s journey is an interesting one, what i found most interesting are all the Yoga Masters he meets along the way & the discussions he has with them…including Sri K Pattabhi Jois.
Here’s a little snippet i found on youtube:
Join 2,897 other followers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 5 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 7 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)