- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 2 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 3 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 2 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 2 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
So i’ve been running around all day, and finally came home & all i’ve wanted to do is relax…i am procrastinating which is not good! I NEED to finish this blog & get on w/ designing my flier & then move onto business cards! So much to do, so little time! & another thing – my 6 week class plan! i SO need to finish this. Anyway, did 1.5hrs of hot yoga and man was i drenched afterwards…I mean soaking wet, my towel, my top, everything…i may as well have gotten in the shower all dressed up! I’ve tried Bikram yoga once, and now Hot yoga 3 times – does anyone have any tips/hints – clothes wise, mat wise etc etc…i’ll be volunteering here every wkend, so i need all the suggestions i can get! I’m gonna get back to work now, but before i go i’ll leave you with these…a few more pix taken from when i was teaching yoga in the park…now that the weather is amazing, i’m offering one 2 one’s in the park, i think i’ll also try to organize a class in regents park or hyde park (gotta check legalities first tho)…watch this space! If you’re interested, and want to join, get in touch!