Happy Easter everyone!Not sure what everyone else is up to this bank holiday wkend, but mine has been full of yoga…yes, yoga. With such a beautiful summer weather i couldn’t help but teach my friend Marta in the park, and oh my god was it better! Sun salutations to an actual sun makes them that much sweeter, and the breeze…ah words just can’t describe it! So i took a few snaps! I gotta go now, i’ve started volunteering at a Yoga Studio on wkends – as a Yoga Teacher its vital to keep up with what is going on in the world of Yoga and what other teachers are up to, its also a great way of networking and meeting like-minded people….not to mention being exposed to different styles of yoga and ways to teach yoga can only make one a better teacher…after all, the learning never stops!
Join 2,898 other subscribers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 12 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 1 year ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 3 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
Pingback: Smart Uban Stage | Milano | ctyoga