- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- . . . Alice: How long is Forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second. -- Lewis Carrol -- . . . fb.me/2gQNAKSXC~*~ 9 hours ago
- fb.me/8GbBEOKoi~*~ 20 hours ago
- Pic from last year's inversion ws with Lalita Sundari 🤸🏾♀️🤸🏾♀️🤸🏾♀️ fb.me/276bS2JvD~*~ 1 day ago
- Awesome vid by Mark Robberds showing the scapular action in chaturanga fb.me/1gGZkgBYc~*~ 1 day ago
- . . "you are never going to be 100% ready and is never going to be just the right time, but that's the point. It... fb.me/HIKGuQBV~*~ 1 day ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
looking for something? :)
The Festa della Musica 2012 is now well and truly over! A lot of planning went into it, money, work, hard work, patience, sweat and tears (well, maybe not tears!)…there were ups and there were definite downs…but we kept on, and it was all good in the end! 🙂 Here are some pix that i managed to get my hands on! If you didn’t make it to the Festa Della Musica this year, do not worry, do not fret, for i believe there will be another one next year! Stay tuned and informed on: http://www.festadellamusicamilano.com/
This entry was posted in Corsi di yoga a Milano, ctyoga, Free Class, Gratis, Milano Italy, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Dinamico and tagged ctyoga, festa della musica 2012, healthy-living, lo yoga e' per tutti, music priority, outdoor yoga, parco forlanini, yoga, yoga dinamico, yoga in the park. Bookmark the permalink.