Join 2,897 other followers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 6 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 7 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
The Festa della Musica 2012 is now well and truly over! A lot of planning went into it, money, work, hard work, patience, sweat and tears (well, maybe not tears!)…there were ups and there were definite downs…but we kept on, and it was all good in the end! 🙂 Here are some pix that i managed to get my hands on! If you didn’t make it to the Festa Della Musica this year, do not worry, do not fret, for i believe there will be another one next year! Stay tuned and informed on: http://www.festadellamusicamilano.com/
This entry was posted in Corsi di yoga a Milano, ctyoga, Free Class, Gratis, Milano Italy, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga Dinamico and tagged ctyoga, festa della musica 2012, healthy-living, lo yoga e' per tutti, music priority, outdoor yoga, parco forlanini, yoga, yoga dinamico, yoga in the park. Bookmark the permalink.