Join 2,897 other followers
- Follow christiane on WordPress.com
- Italian Rocket TT Retreat Edition ct-yoga.com/2022/04/02/ita…~*~ 5 months ago
- BE! Yoga Retreat 22-25th April ct-yoga.com/2022/02/27/be-…~*~ 7 months ago
- Flexibility & Mobility workshop with Manu Romano! ct-yoga.com/2019/11/12/fle… https://t.co/ypHiRcnh08~*~ 2 years ago
- Degenerative Disc Disease hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditi…~*~ 3 years ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…~*~ 3 years ago
No Instagram images were found.
looking for something? :)
Bendy, Bendy, Bendy backs….in a few hrs i’ll be starting a workshop on backward bends – 2 whole hours dedicated to ‘developing strength and flexibility of the spine’ with CanuYoga. Backbending asanas are postures in which the spine is arched back, opening into the chest and across the abdomen. The benefits are many – back muscles are made stronger and less rigid, chest and lungs are stretched, legs and shoulders strengthened, hips and internal organs are stretched and toned. N.B!!! it is best to practice backbends when the body & especially the spine are warmed up! I would advise starting with a few gentle backbends and working your way to deeper ones & remember! to neutralize the spine afterwards with downward dog 🙂 I’ve got a busy day ahead so this may be my last post for today! Thankfully i woke up at 6am 😉 After the back bending, a few hours enjoying Southern Sounds Festival and then off to YogaHaven for some Hot Hot HOT Yoga! Bring it ON! Followed by more chilling around Clapham Common! See you’s laters! x PS. Did i mention that YogaHaven offer CANDLELIT yoga classes?! How awesome is that?